Roger Perrin is a member of the board of Directors of SVA and has lived and worked in Asia since 1971. Roger founded and is the Managing Director of Scottish and Eastern Limited which is engaged in the business of private equity investment in Hong Kong and the Peoples Republic of China.
In the course of conducting private equity investment, Roger has held a number of directorships and advisory positions including :
- Pacific Can Enterprises Ltd, which is the leading beverage can manufacturer in the Peoples Republic of China
- International Risk Ltd, a leading provider of risk mitigation services in Asia
- ETS Testconsult Ltd, a leading provider of engineering testing and inspection services in Hong Kong, Malaysia and the Philippines
- MM. Worms Far East Ltd, the regional investment banking subsidiary of MM. Worms et Cie
- DSE Investment Services Ltd, a joint venture between Dah Sing Financial Holdings Ltd and Scottish and Eastern Ltd
Roger is a founding member and former Chairman of the HK Venture Capital Association and the HK Scottish Business Group, which is affiliated with the British Chamber of HK.
Roger holds a MA (Honours) degree from the University of Glasgow, Scotland and a MBA degree from McMaster University, Canada.