Managing and growing a dynamic business in Asia often presents unique challenges to both foreign multinational corporations and local enterprises. The current uncertain global economic climate and continued volatility on the world’s financial markets has exacerbated these risks. Many companies fail to seize the moment or become entangled in fraud or corruption simply because they lack comprehensive and relevant risk mitigation systems or they have failed to conduct “real world” due diligence or to recognise the actual threats.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- Emerging Market
- People, Fraud and Corruption
- Operational Risks
- 13 Reasons Why MNCs Constantly Get into Trouble
- The Individual Characteristics of Offenders in Fraud Cases
- Unforeseen or Political Risk
- Investigative Due Diligence – How Not to “Tick the Box”
- Risk Solutions
- Essential Business Controls
For more information about this event, please click here.